Every year in March, Women’s History Month is celebrated around the United States encouraging the study, observance and celebration of the vital role of women in American history and what better way to celebrate than Women Making History with Beer?!
This is hands-on participation in collaboration with the Arbor Brewing Company team for our Women’s History Month Specialty Beer Release in 2022. Five lucky women will have the opportunity to make history by working side by side with the Arbor Brewing Company team in developing and executing a specialty small batch beer that will be sold in select retail accounts around the state of Michigan and in the Arbor Taprooms in the month of March in honor of Women’s History Month. Part of the proceeds from the sale of this beer will go to Fermenta, a women’s craft collective and non-profit trade group that was initiated by women, committed to education, networking, diversity, and empowerment within the fermented beverage and food industries.
How to Enter the Contest:
- Follow @arborbrewingco
- Like the contest post
- Tag three female friends in the contest post and tell them why you think they’re badass!
- A 1 hour zoom meeting with the other winners and brewers Stacy Roth and Jon Wagner to discuss flavor profiles.
- A 1 hour zoom meeting with the other winners and Graphic Designer Rachel Hudson to discuss label artwork direction.
- Custom Arbor work shirts with embroidered name for the big brew day!
- Women’s History Month Brew Day Session
- Hands-on brew session with brewer Stacy Roth at our Ypsilanti, MI location
- Includes pizza and beer afterwards with the brewers
- Women’s Day Brew Session photoshoot by Chloe Foremen
- Photobook keepsakes will be mailed out to winners after all events
- An invite to the taproom release party in Ypsilanti, MI.
- Includes special giveaways for the winners
- Contest runs Nov 11-22, 2021
- The winners will be contacted via DMs after the contest and participation confirmed before the official announcement.
- Five lucky winners will be announced on Nov 29, 2021
- Participation runs December 2021 through March 2022.
- Winners will be contacted in advance prior to each event for availability.
- Availability will be strongly considered, but not limited to.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- Offer Terms and Eligibility Requirements:
- We invite all persons who identify as a woman to apply to the contest
- You must be 21 years of age or older
- You must be a resident in the State of Michigan
- No brewing experience necessary
- Brew day will take place at our Ypsilanti, MI location, but planning meetings will take place via Zoom.
- Brew day clothing requirements for safety and liability purposes
- Long pants (no shorts or skirts)
- Closed toe shoes
- Safety glasses (provided)
- Winner’s participating in this experience will be involved in the developing and executing stages of the Women’s History Month beer, but Arbor Brewing Company reserves the rights and full control over final recipe, beer style, and packaging design.
Thank you for your interest in making history with Arbor Brewing Company. We are grateful to all of our fans for their continued support and we are so excited about celebrating women with beer!