A winter beeR garden
Enjoy safe, outdoor dining in our new, heated igloos! We also have outdoor fire pits at Corner Brewery!
After clicking the Fire Pit link above, please scroll down to access the fire pit reservations.
Our igloos seat up to 6 people from two households or less and are decked out with heaters and lighting so you can enjoy them any time of day, and in any weather as long as you have the proper outdoor gear.
Occupants of an igloo must be from the same household per MDHHS Emergency Order 11-18-20
Igloo diners can enjoy a full food and draft menu, along with weekly food specials. At this time, there is no food and beverage minimum for your time in the igloo.
Reserve your igloo by clicking below. No reservations will be taken via phone. Igloos can be reserved two weeks out at a time. Reservations for the second week will become available on Mondays at 3pm.
There is a $5 nonrefundable booking fee upon booking. Your reservation guarantees 90 minutes of seating time. All of our igloos are available for reservations and for seating without a reservation if there is an available igloo at the time you arrive.
WE ALSO HAVE OUTDOOR FIRE PITS!
Reserve a fire pit today: Households of up to 6 can reserve a spot for 90 minutes. Reservation times are 3:30pm – 5pm, 5:15pm – 6:45pm, and 7pm – 8:30pm.
The reservations are weather permitting, so please dress accordingly. We will help you at the host stand whenever you are ready to order, and will bring your order out to you by the fire!
Our commitment to keeping our guests and employees safe remains the same as it’s been since the pandemic began. Before and after each seating in our igloos, we will clean, sanitize, and disinfect all surfaces and areas that have been used. We also allow our igloos to ventilate for 15 minutes between seating guests.
To enjoy an Igloo or a Fire Pit:
- Please check in with the host when you arrive. We will also send a text notifying you that your igloo is ready. A host will direct you to your igloo.
- Masks are required when not at your table or igloo. Masks required when walking around beer garden and while inside. Please see our full rules and expectations before arriving.
- Alcoholic beverages will require an ID. Have your ID out and ready by the igloo door to show the bar tender.
- To help keep everyone safe, our servers are entering the igloos as minimally as possible.
- Igloos will seat up to 6. Combining of groups will NOT be permitted. Reservations are for 90 minutes. We allow a 5 minute grace period if arriving late before we remove your reservation. You must exit the igloo at the end of the 90 minutes to allow us time to clean the igloo.
- If you would like to stay in the beer garden after your reservation time ends, our host can help you find an outdoor picnic table. At this time, we do not allow people to seat themselves in the beer garden.
- Igloos will be heated. However, it’s Michigan so please dress for the elements.
- No outside food or beverages allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- We do not have indoor taproom seating at this time.
- We follow strict safety procedures to keep our igloos clean: We wipie down all surfaces with sanitizing spray and allow the igloos to ventilate for 15 minutes between seating guests.